Chook Industries Main About Us News Projects cave of trouble
Chook Menu

The Employee BBS is a database compiling all of the Chook Industries BBS posts. It includes all past and present memos. Newest postings are listed first.

Go to [Next 15] [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] [Previous 15]
  • To Martha: You don't need a bra if you are a drunk. Or don't you remember not being able to keep your tits in your dress at New Years? For every rum and coke you had, you must have flashed 20 people. You think you are funny and cute, but you're not. Like your anniversary idea that we do drawings, because it was a "couple thing". The only thing these drawing show is how much of a fool I was.

Tippy!

• The handwritten message that was taped to the Power Wheels Jeep by the entrance door, "Midgets! Now THERE'S something you don't see every day" is not appropriate, especially considering there is a midget who delivers pizza to Chook Industries and is required by Mr. Snow to deliver the pizza to his office in the Power Wheels Jeep for an extra 10 dollar tip.

• A petition entitled, "I asked for my name to be cleared, not a revote!", is currently going around in opposition to the recent revote for the 2002 King and Queen which occurred previously this week on the grounds that many employees had difficulty accessing and understanding how to use the "Revote the Vote: It is your Free Constitutionalization" web page on the employee portion of the Chook Industries web site. If you have questions, please contact TJ.

• Employee complaint about the voting issue.

-----Original Message-----

Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 11:329:41 -0500
    To: Chook Industries BBS Task Force
    Subject: Democracy for all...

This revote is not democracy, but propaganda of the invisible
    dictatorship who seeks a coup.  If you were asked to believe that
    America was using an argument of morality to cover its imperialist ends
    in Afghanistan, would you believe it!  Of course not!  There is a right
    and wrong fight.  So give Alice and I our respective crowns and cash
    prize, for we will have our rightful moment in the spotlight.

Ted Jobs

• Since possible foul play has been suspected in the voting process for the 2002 King and Queen, votes will be recast from noon today till 5 PM tomorrow. Please vote.  

• Message from TJ:

Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2002 09:32:20 -0500
    To: Chook Industries BBS Task Force
    Subject: May we have dignity

It is one thing that the firing of Clown Squad members from Chook meant
    the dissolution of the Human Interest Board, something else that they
    were rehired by Beagle's Unlimited, another thing that after this
    happened they purchased a gaming machine (with stolen money) that came
    to rest  in Chook's staff lounge now cohabited constantly by the Clowns
    preventing actual Chook employees from using the lounge, even yet
    another thing the Clown Squad stole from me, played malicious jokes,
    destroyed property and were not caught or punished by the completely
    useless PRANKS.  But, the final straw is that I've been accused of
    stuffing the ballot box for the 2002 King and Queen.  I've had it. I
    put it to PRANKS and Upper Management to work this out.  Some of us do
    have dingy, and are sick of it being abused and tarnished by a small
    minority.

Ted Jobs

--------- 
    "Men... do not fight for flag or country, for the Marine
    Corps or glory or any other abstraction. They fight for one another.
    [And] if you came through this ordeal, you would age with dignity."

William Manchester, 1388

• To Randy: No, it's not like I expected you to call anyway. But the least you could have done was return my fucking bra. You're such a prick.

• If you are the owner of a "Whore of E-Bay" t-shirt, please stop by the reception desk in the lobby and claim said shirt. Tee size is XXXL, so one can only assume that it belongs to someone rather portly.

• You've seen the posters and the Gauntlet Lunch-a-thon starts today! Pay your 2 dollar entry fee and book your place NOW, NOW, NOW! Play Gauntlet, win one of our famous door prizes, kick back to the sounds of Zeppelin and be sure to hang around for the belly dancer intermission! Every Tuesday, same bad place, same bad time, same bad Gauntlet Machine! Games begin at 4.

• Who do you think should be the King and Queen of the Chook Industries 2002 New Year's Bash? Be sure your vote is counted and drop your nomination in the ballot boxes located at either end of the break room. REMEMBER: one entry per person. Doubles will be discarded. All voters are required to include their name and extension for their ballot to be counted. Make your voice heard! Get out there and vote today!

• Due to employee concerns about the use of comp time, Human Resources will be hosting a Q&A session this Thursday at 3:00 p.m., in the Corporate Training Centre East. Tickets are $3.00, or approximately hour of comp time. Please feel free to contact Pam Ellis with questions. See you there!

• Three cheers for district 7! In Q3, D7 out sold D's 3, 6, 12 and C4! They also led RFP's and BS's with a staggering 3,674 total PPQ! As Q3 sales leaders, everyone in D7 has won tickets to see D12 at the 9:30 club in D.C.! WTG, guys!

• Larry Snow would like to announce that he is back from Christmas Vacation and that Chook Industries will be resuming normal activities. Mr. Snow would like to remind employees to check the Employee BBS with regularity and that America is currently at war.

• It's on! Asian Christian Prayer group present "Rave for Jesus" this Saturday in the Meridian Room. Bring your glow sticks and pacifiers.

• Due to the Protocol and Safety Stand Down on Wednesday, December 12, the Thunder-O shoe-mobile visit, which was also scheduled for Wednesday, has been rescheduled for Monday, December 17th. Hours of operation will be the same.

[Contact - cliffwoodman@chook.net] [Copyright]